9/21/08

Fall Favourites - Bags

Wow, it feels like forever since I've posted and I guess it has. But the new job has been zapping up a lot of my energy and my horribly weak immunity system has led to my missing out on today's flea market at House.

Just a quick little post - it's sort of recycled, because this was my test post when we first started the blog (50 entries already!) but I don't think many/any of you have seen it:



Clockwise from top: Marc Jacobs Car Rolls Clutch, Bottega Vaneta Pleated Goatskin Shopper, Louis Vuitton Embossed Suede Monogram with Python Handles, Chloe Python Clutch, Zac Posen Leather Sistine Bag, Alexander McQueen Brittania Clutch, Valentino Fango Rose Tote Bag, Chanel Leather Mademoiselle Lock Handbag.

Honestly though, I can't wait for Summer 09 to roll around. Singapore weather isn't exactly the most conducive for fall's layers.

And in non-fashion news, please go watch Mamma Mia and actually sing along to all the songs. The lyrics are there for a reason! Don't be subdued like the Lido 1 audience last night.

Have a grr grr great week.

No comments: