9/21/08

Neat.

Remember this post I posted a while back? Well, I can say what I think about this collection now that I've seen it. My verdict: It is a collection of very neat pieces. Neat as in neat and tidy, and neat as in some pieces wowed me.




The pink dress reminds me a lot of Carrie Bradshaw's in the SATC movie. I like the touch of embellishments she used in the necklaces and the touch on the blazer, and the black pants are so cool. You have to be very careful with pants like that though, if you don't style it up well you will end up wearing them like pajamas. Other than that, the cuts are great.

I don't know what I was expecting, but I was a little bit disappointed to see that none of her extravagance from her python hobo bags were reflected in her collection. So next time when someone mentions the name Devi Kroell to me, I will think of the extravagant and almost over-the-top bags, and a very neat collection.

No comments: