10/8/08



This is what I wore to work today (not the exact items). My shoes are in black and brown. I feel funny about the fit of the denim jacket and the white tank. My white tank is untucked.

Today is a sleepy morning. I scalded with my hand with some hot water while trying to make me a cup of milo. My hand feels raw.

At lunch time today it was absolutely necessary that I leave the office even though I wasn't very hungry, because there was someone in the office who was asking a lot of questions and I really had no mind (or patience) to deal with the questions so I excused myself and disappeared for a long while. I wandered off to somewhere where there was a small bazaar going on. There was this lady at a table who was making furikake onigiri on the spot. So cute! ^.^ Her items were for a dollar each. I bought a small cup of soup from her because... I wasn't hungry.


No comments: