11/26/08

Turn back time

It is that time of the year again. I need clothes for the next month of parties and events and to sit and home and watch the rain. I know Christmas is going to be a good time for me. I don't care what I do... I have so much. I want to be happy.

There is just magic in the air on Christmas. It's like, someone sprinkled that day with special gold dust so the air would look shinier. I do kinda hate how Christmas has to be related to some mall and shopping. I like those things but because I like Christmas so much, I hate to see Christmas bastardized by malls.

I haven't been of many words lately. I am myself, and I am good. I just don't quite know what to say.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Teen Vogue's spreads make me want to be in love.

No comments: