12/2/08

This is my to-do list

This is a bad morning. I'm wearing a completely brand new outfit - some clothes I got from Old Navy but left in my cupboard because I forgot about them. There seems to be a never ending pile of work...... Great, just great.

I'm going to attempt making accessories when I'm more free. I'm thinking of very embellished wristlets and bracelets. I'm gonna need leather straps, beads, chains, studs, maybe zippers. I have ideas in my head already! I also have half a mind to deconstruct a pair of leggings I own to add a zipper down the side.. or make slashes in them.

Checked out GoJane today. I really like these.


I made it a rule not to buy heels more than 5 inches high because I really have trouble walking in them.

To do
- Buy and customize Christmas cards AND make a list of people to write cards to this year
- Learn how to make Jello Shots
- Come up with an item for Christmas Idol
- Be a good friend to all my friends
- Shop for materials
- Get camera serviced
- Buy more Ilford

No comments: