12/13/08

A.P.C. SS09 lookbook and other rants




via Refinery29




So about that project I mentioned two entries earlier... well basically I tried to bleach patches on a cotton tee (you know those american apparel acid wash thingies). I have a photo to show. It looks very spotty because i got carried away with splattering. I have a mind to bleach it again after I get sick of this look. But hey, it's fashion, kids. Don't knock it.










The other two photographs are completely random. the second photo is of the sequins mentioned in the last post (and this picture is really out of focus yes). they came from a broken bracelet. Tonight, after using the same camera for coming to 2 years, i finally took some photos in RAW. Exxxxiicting.

I checked out the mango sale today. I probably want to get some jeans, and a bag, but i didn't get them today because i was going to meet some friends and i didn't want to be late. We saw barney and friends at the mall today! The real human beings in real costumes, i mean.

i got a pair of leggings online so that i could slash them (in Rumi style), but now i'm kinda scared to lest i screw it up. i'm not sure if i should go on with it. i also have not been able to find chains that i like.

i'm annoyed that i can't find my shu uemura eyeliner and there's no reason why it should go missing in my house.

tomorrow..... i shall design my xmas cards tomorrow. drop me a note if you want one! i'll try my darndest to make them awesome

good lord it's 5am!

No comments: