12/15/08

jaknjil.com

This weekend was fun, although I can't quite remember the exact details of anything. All I remember is that I told Amelia "I'm going to live like a mouse till the end of December" because I am so poor after being quite liberal with buying whatever I want, and there are so many social things to do (like see all my friends and that biznazz). And so we did. We went to Starbucks and I was drinking my 35cent-a-bottle distilled First Choice water. Can we justify the extra sugar and whipped cream that we usually pay 6$ for a mug for otherwise? No.

P.S. Amelia, these are the YSL boots that we didn't see in the store yesterday. They are soooooo fierce!

I'm skipping school today. The coldness in the air is awesome. I got these black jeans with zippers and a bag from the Mango sale yesterday. I haven't seen episode 13 of Gossip Girl.

I want to: make red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, finish whatever remnants of work i have (it's making me miserable and depleting my power), run my errands (cards and cups and film)

1 comment:

amelia said...

the heels are super skinny! I will totally fall 7/8 of the time in these. the other 1/8 of the time will be spent trying to stand up again.