12/19/08

Peaches Geldof has the same birth date as me. I like to think we're related. She's cute, and she looks so regal in this photo (did i use that word correctly?). And I am not a creepy person.

And she also has the cutest friends everrrr.
(they took down the post of peaches geldof and her friends on the selby and i happened to hotlink that one time. damn)

I hate to be just reposting things you can already find on the inna netz, so I'm going to rant. I wore my diy bleached tee today. I don't think my friends like it. I saw the black sneakers for sixty four dollars, I am considering. I got my jeans altered for $3 at a shop called Mimsy at peninsula shopping centre, in record time too. I sent it for alteration, went to the bathroom (and walked around a little) and went back to the shop to collect it. I had two big meals today (yay to people who buy dinner). My teacher remembers my name. I like saying "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays" to people I meet. So.. One submission and one party to be at tomorrow. I feel busy.

Something also happened at home recently.


I like Juergen Teller as Santa Claus.



I was just really drawn to this picture when I first saw it here. I don't understand why, but people look very chic when they're holding a cigarette. How?

No comments: