12/29/08

this season



Christmas this year came and went much quicker than I've ever known Christmas to be. It was nice spending the last week with my parents and really close friends. In short, the whole end-of-year season of 2008 can represented by a lot of Guitar Hero, a lot of good food, and a lot of good people. I am grateful for whatever semblance of presents and cards I've received. I didn't get many presents this year but I got perfume, chocolate and cookies, hair product, cash, free meals...

The past two weeks have been fun, but it's passing all too quickly.

On a slightly less personal note, allow me to gush about some things...



01.

I need to have an awesome statement necklace. Everybody needs an awesome statement necklace.



02.

Sequins r so in! I heart Rachel Bilson's look (the clutch is awesome please)



03.

I have been collecting photos of Cole Mohr.



04.

These two people are too cute. They look Christmassy. Girl on right reminds me of minnie mouse.


Happy holidays!

2 comments:

Ellie Lee said...

Love the 1st statement necklace and RACHEL BILSON! She's so fab! AND sequins are the best things!!

Love the girl that look exactly like a cute minnie mouse!

S said...

the necklace is by maison martin margiela. beautiful isn't it?